I’m Ellen. Welcome to my blog!
I am a compassionate person, who loves sharing the lessons I’ve learnt along the way.
However, I’ve had my fair share of bad experiences in life, which have taught me to be strong and to stand up for my values. So when it comes to fighting for what’s right, I become a storm, a tempest. Hence, the pseudonym – The Kind Tempest.
On this blog I post content in the following categories :
- Self-help & Motivation – I write motivational posts based on personal experiences and books I’ve read.
- Health & Weight Loss – I’ve lost 40 pounds in less than 6 months.
- Musings – Random thoughts which do not fit into a specific category.
- Music – I am an amateur musician – I play the guitar as well as the keyboard. I love most genres of music, but I’m crazy about Jazz and the Blues.
- Poems – I am also an amateur poet, who loves writing poems on social issues.
Thank you for stopping by! Enjoy reading!
Ellen – The Kind Tempest
Do follow :